Digital Transformation Week Europe, is a free virtual event and conference starting tomorrow, 20th April – 22nd April 2021 and consists of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the world of digital transformation. Join 1500+ senior technology professionals and explore solo presentations and expert panel discussions from over 40 experts who will share their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
The Digital Transformation Week Europe is designed for those technology professionals and decision makers making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation, who are seeking to explore-thought-leadership topics, insights and valuable strategies to drive business forward.
Over 1,500 attendees are expected to join this digital event including CTO’s, Head of Digital Transformation, Heads of IT and IT Directors, Directors of Business Transformation & Innovation, IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Network Managers, Information Security Managers and more.
Networking is now open via the event’s AI-powered online platform. Once successfully registered you can meet virtually with edge specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your intelligent edge strategy. Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with the event’s speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. Don’t miss the chance to meet with Auth0, Cloudflare, Axelos, Sopheon, Unlock:OKR, UiPath, World Health Orgnisation, Volvo, and more! Learn more here.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- New workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
- Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better.
- Why Cybersecurity needs to be a priorityin your Digital Transformation journey.
- Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences
- 5G connectivity and WiFi6 opportunities for consumer engagement and experience
- Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Enabling your insights driven business
- What are the tangible opportunities of Quantum Computing?
- Understanding how edge computing can enable optimisation of AI, machine learning, 5G & IoT.
- Blockchain as an Accelerator of business processes
… and so much more!
View Day 1 Virtual agenda here, Day 2 virtual agenda here and the Day 3 virtual agenda here.
WHO IS SPEAKING AT THE EVENT?
The event has a fantastic line-up of senior digital transformation specialists including:
- Volvo – Adrian Samareanu, Global Chief Digital Officer
- IDC – Shawn Fitzgerald, Research Director, Insights, World Wide Digital Transformation Strategies
- World Health Organisation– Flavio Aggio, Chief Information Security Officer
- UiPath – Boris Krumrey, Global VP Automation Innovation
- Auth0 – Yvo van Doorn, Sr. Solutions Engineer
- Juniper Research – Elson Sutanto, Principal Analyst
- Unlock:OKR – Sriraj Mallick, CEO
- NHS– Neil Butler, Chief Technology Officer, NHS Test and Trace Service
- Cloudflare – Henry Heinemann, EMEA Head of New Product GTM
- Tetra Pak– Sasha Ilyukhin, Vice President, Services and Industry 4.0 Industry
… and so many more! You can .view the full list of speakers here.
If you are interested in attending this exciting and innovative event you can book your free ticket here. If you have any enquiries, please contact the team email@example.com or visit the event’s FAQs page here. We look forward to welcoming you to the event!