From everyone at Cloud Academy, we want to express our sincere appreciation to all of our customers who reviewed us on G2. Because of your feedback, we have been awarded numerous badges in the G2 Spring 2020 Reports and even earned a spot in G2’s Best Software Awards for 2020! We are deeply grateful for these honors, and we look forward to continually improving our platform to exceed your expectations in the future.
As we keep building Cloud Academy, we constantly look at adding features and tools that are unique. While building Cloud Academy, Giacomo Marinangeli (CTO/founder) and I had the pleasure to know little about the e-learning industry and we ended up building a platform that has always been unique in our approach compared to the rest of the market with product features like Hands-On Labs, Skills Assessment, and Content Engine. If you are a customer or if you are considering becoming one, you can follow our monthly new product releases here.
We constantly approach our features with a true tech company DNA, but a lot of what our customers love is also in our content. We have been building our content in a very unique way, and we keep investing in new updates and hundreds of new courses and labs every quarter, perfectly combined with our product features.
Cloud Academy was awarded G2’s Best Software Awards as a Top 50 HR Product for 2020. With enterprise-grade flexibility and support, our product:
- Provides a granular view into an organization’s skills with complete management and automation.
- Features a powerful analytics dashboard to monitor content consumption, skill growth, and training plan progress.
- Includes a dedicated customer success manager to ensure the fastest time to value.
We have been named a High Performer product based on having high customer satisfaction scores:
- We have high-quality customer support and our platform is easy to set up.
- Our product is easy to use and meets users’ requirements.
- Our product is quicker than average to go live.
“The platform to get from 0 to Cloud Professional in four weeks.”
– Bernhard M, validated G2 reviewer and verified current user
Here are all of the categories in which we were nominated and received a badge.
🏆Top 50 HR Product
🏆Best Meets Requirements
🏆Easiest to Use
🏆Best Estimated ROI: earned the best-estimated ROI rating in its category based on a combination of estimated time to achieve ROI and time to go live
🏆Easiest To Do Business With
🏆High Performer Enterprise: high customer satisfaction scores and low market presence scores compared to the rest of the category
🏆High Performer: same as above
🏆High Performer Mid-Market: same as above
🏆Users Love Us: earned after collecting 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars
According to G2 Research Scoring Methodologies, the satisfaction ratings are based on the following criteria:
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received (reviews that are more thoroughly completed will be weighted more heavily)
- Age of reviews (more-recent reviews provide relevant and up-to-date information that is reflective of the current state of a product or services provider)
- Customers’ satisfaction with administration-specific product or provider attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
“Great for learning with hands-on experience.”
– Alok M, Solutions Architect, validated G2 reviewer and verified current customer
Top 50 HR Product
Cloud Academy landed an elite spot on G2’s Best Software Company as a Top 50 HR Product. We are very proud of this achievement, and we are so thankful for our users who reviewed our platform and helped us land this amazing award.
“I can easily build a study plan to achieve my goals, and track my progress using Cloud Academy platform.”
– Carlos M, Director of Technology & Architecture, validated G2 reviewer and verified current customer
Learn more about what our customers are saying about us on G2 Cloud Academy.
About G2 Research
G2’s Research team leverages industry expertise as well as our own data to drive powerful, actionable insights and help our buyers make informed decisions. The Spring 2020 Grid® Reports are based on G2’s unique algorithm, which calculates customer satisfaction and market presence scores in real time, based on user reviews and data aggregated from online sources and social networks.
G2 releases Grid® and Index Reports on a quarterly basis, ranking products based on reviews gathered from our user community, as well as data aggregated from online sources and social networks.
About G2’s Best Software Awards
G2’s Best Software Awards 2020 are based on over 300,000 authentic, verified reviews from 2019. G2 Research team analyzed the reviews to determine the top products and companies in 2020 across a variety of categories. Being on the list places Cloud Academy in an elite class of products.
About Cloud Academy
We built Cloud Academy around the needs of our Fortune 100 clients, and with them, we also support thousands of end-users and professionals that use Cloud Academy every day. From demonstrable security to fast, flexible deployments of thousands of seats, we provide total control and predictability in upleveling your organization’s skills and enabling you to deliver on challenging technical projects. Our Enterprise Plan is the most effective solution to establish and maintain an enterprise training program. With Cloud Academy, you can shift your in-house training program to a robust training solution at scale.
Our Enterprise Plan combines end-user licenses with admin licenses. The end-user licenses include:
- 10,000+ hours of unlimited access to our premium training library
- Hands-on labs: learn step-by-step using actual accounts on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Lab challenges: troubleshoot complex scenarios without guidance on sandboxed accounts
- Lab playgrounds: explore ideas in a live cloud environment — without having to install any software
- Certification learning paths: get the knowledge and hands-on practice to get certified
- Mobile access: study anywhere, anytime with offline mode
“The best hands on labs available.”
– Paul C, validated G2 reviewer and verified current customer
If you have any questions about our personal plans, you can chat with our Customer Support Team. Simply go to our new pricing page and click the “Support” button on the bottom right. You can navigate through top questions or start a chat with a live representative. As always, you can still email firstname.lastname@example.org if email is more your style.
The admin licenses include everything from the end-user license, but also allows you to:
- Assign training: Define target skillsets and assign out-of-the-box, role-based, or custom Learning Paths to drive continuous improvement.
- Assess your team: Assign fit-for-purpose training plans, gather actionable data about your team’s skills, and assess staff competence to identify skill gaps by job role.
- Track your tech skills for the entire company: Monitor and evaluate your team’s skills through real-time comparisons between individuals, teams, or the company as a whole to understand who has what it takes to tackle your next project.
- Customize everything with our Content Engine: this is a tool included in our software to customize every single piece of content in our library and create new ones for your organization, even uploading or linking external resources.
You can now purchase up to 15 enterprise licenses online — all without a single sales call. You can always explore a demo or contact sales to speak with one of our expert solution specialists.
Thank you to our team for the hard work building Cloud Academy on a daily basis, and to all our customers.
CEO & Founder, Cloud Academy Inc.